For Community Development Districts (CDD’s):
As of July 1, 2014 Florida Senate Bill 1632 amends Chapter 189 took effect.
This constitutes that beginning October 1, 2015, or by the end of the first full fiscal year after its creation; each special district shall maintain an official internet website containing the information required by Florida Statute 189.069 in accordance with s.189.016.
Beginning on October 1, 2015, or by the end of the first full fiscal year after its creation, each special district shall maintain an official website containing the information required by this section. Each special district shall submit its official website address to the department.
(a) Each independent special district shall maintain a separate website.
….and so on. Read link below.
Documents required on the CDD website:
PDF count only includes documents required to be retained on the District’s website pursuant to s. 189.069, Fla. Stat. This includes establishment ordinance, current fiscal year assessment table, current fiscal year audit, two years of budget docs., district map, one year of agendas, public facilities report, current year meeting notice.
All documents posted on the website must be in ADA compliant formats. Read more on VGlobalTech’s document conversion software and industry leading compliance process here: Our ADA Compliance Process
Solution offered by VGlobalTech:
VGlobalTech Team is here to help you wade through these compliance tasks. We are experts in developing professional, functional, compliant and beautiful website that enhance your online presence and create value for the community as a whole!
Our team is fully familiar with the CDD & HOA website requirements. Florida Statute 180.069, Statute 718.111 and the also recent website updates suggested in the House Bill 479.
- Create unique domains and provide hosting solutions
- Site hosting – One Stop Management with separate C-Panels per domain
- Create a full compliant website
- In accordance with the state laws
- Using latest web design technology – Fully responsive (iPad, iPhone, tablets etc. adaptable)
- Visually appealing and professional layouts
- Fully Manage the site on a monthly basis – Quality Customer Support
- Regular backups and archival of artifacts
- Ensure benefit to the community by incorporating events, incidents, alerts, messages as required
- Dynamically display important information about meetings, financial information, newsletters, and anything else you would need to share.
- Ensure Compliance with the State Law
- Worry-Free maintenance and support
VGlobalTech has developed unique expertise in compliance area. Please take time to explore some excellent VGlobalTech ADA & WCAG resources. We are always a phone call away and would love to help your organization with your compliance questions.